Terms & Conditions
“Material” means all of the information, data, text, graphics, links or computer code published on, contained or available on the Website; “User” means the individual, firm, company or organisation accessing the Website and/or ordering any goods or services, registering for any events and/or making any donations;
APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Website is owned by Danielle Tucker for the purpose of the ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball and Eva Tucker Brighter Future Fund, any use made of the Website (including registrations and donations and orders for goods or services made via the Website), is subject to these terms and conditions. ‘In the Stars Ball’ and Eva Tucker Brighter Future Fund, at its sole discretion, modify or revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating the text of this page.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
Anyone is entitled to view any non-password protected parts of the Website and to use for their own purposes the information contained therein, provided:
– it is used for information purposes only, for reproduction for personal use only and not for reproduction on any other website or for commercial gain.
– any links created to the Website are notified to and approved by ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball / Danielle Tucker before they are created.
– no part of the Website is copied, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means to any third party without the written permission of The ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball / Danielle Tucker
COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARKS
– Copyright in the Material is owned by Danielle Tucker for the purpose of the ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball and Eva Tucker Brighter Future Fund or its content suppliers. Unauthorised use of the Material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written consent of Danielle Tucker or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited.
– The names and logos of the ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball and Eva Tucker Brighter Future Fund and all related product and service names, designs marks and slogans are the trade names, service marks or trade marks of ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball and Eva Tucker Brighter Future Fund and may not be used without the prior consent of Danielle Tucker, ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball and Eva Tucker Brighter Future Fund
– All works in the nature of databases attract database rights.
The Website is intended to provide general information only and, as such, should not be considered as a substitute for advice covering any specific situation. Users should seek appropriate advice before taking or refraining from taking any action in reliance on any information contained in the Website. So far as permissible by law, Danielle Tucker, ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball and Eva Tucker Brighter Future Fund does not accept any liability to any person relating to the use of any such information.
Whilst Danielle Tucker and ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball and Eva Tucker Brighter Future Fund has taken every precaution in compiling the Website neither it nor any contributors to the Website can be held responsible for any action (or the lack thereof) taken by any person or organisation wherever they shall be based, as a result, direct or otherwise, of information contained in or accessed through the Website.
The Website is intended only for use by UK residents and only in relation to their activities within the UK. It may be dangerous to apply any of the information on the Website to activities outside the UK.
Danielle Tucker, ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball and Eva Tucker Brighter Future Fund does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the Website is accurate, complete or correct. Danielle Tucker, ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball and Eva Tucker Brighter Future Fund has no liability whatsoever in respect of any use which you make of such information.
The information provided on this Website has not been written to meet individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to using the information in any way for your purposes. Before making any decisions based on the information contained on the Website, you are strongly advised to refer to alternative, independent sources of information to substantiate the basis for your decision.
WARRANTY AND INDEMNITY
The User warrants to Danielle Tucker, ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball and Eva Tucker Brighter Future Fund that it will not use the Website, the Material or any part thereof for any purpose that is in contravention of any applicable law or regulation or in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademarks, service marks or other intellectual property rights of third parties or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others or in any defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful manner. The User shall indemnify and hold harmless Danielle Tucker, ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball and Eva Tucker Brighter Future Fund, its employees and agents, against all claims, liability, losses, damages and expenses including, without limitation, legal fees and costs arising out of or incurred as a result of any claims made, or litigation brought, against Danielle Tucker, ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball and Eva Tucker Brighter Future Fund, its employees and agents, as a result of the use by the User of the Website, the Material or any part thereof for whatever purpose, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Danielle Tucker, ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball and Eva Tucker Brighter Future Fund hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the Material and any goods or services supplied in relation to the Website, whether express or implied or statutory (including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). In no event shall The ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball / Danielle Tucker be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damages whatsoever even if Danielle Tucker, ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball and Eva Tucker Brighter Future Fund has been advised of the possibility of damages including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website, interruptions or delays to the Website, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, Material, goods and services obtained through the Website or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website, whether based on contract, tort or otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by law.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website contains links to websites operated by parties other than Danielle Tucker, ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball and Eva Tucker Brighter Future Fund. Such links are provided for the User’s convenience only. Danielle Tucker, ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball and Eva Tucker Brighter Future Fund does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their content. Danielle Tucker, ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball and Eva Tucker Brighter Future Fund’s inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. The User is solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on the third party websites, and also the value and integrity of any goods and services offered by such websites.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
See our Privacy and Data Protection Policies
Whilst Danielle Tucker, ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball and Eva Tucker Brighter Future Fund t makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the Website it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for damage caused through the downloading of viruses. Therefore, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the Website.
The Danielle Tucker, ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball and Eva Tucker Brighter Future Fund reserves the right to vary event registration fees and the prices of any goods or services listed without notice. All event registrations and orders for goods or services are subject to availability and ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball / Danielle Tucker reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration and to refuse to supply any goods or services to any individual.
Ticket bookings and admission
1) You have seven-working days from receipt of the email ticket to cancel your reservation for any reason. Should you wish to do so please select Contact us on this website for all contact details. In this instance a full refund of the ticket price will be given by electronic means or by cheque from ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball, within a 30 day period of cancellation. Following this there are no cancellation refunds given unless detailed in the terms below.
2) In order to confirm any event ticket booking, payment must be made in one instalment for the total ticket amount, prior to entry into the event. If payment has not been made, access to the event will not be permitted.
3) Entry to the event is by Name as Entered when purchasing your ticket. You are not required to bring your ticket but your name must be the name registered for attendance.
4) The re-sale of a ticket for commercial gain will invalidate this ticket. Customers should be aware that tickets sold from unofficial sources may not be valid. ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball, must be notified by the purchaser of this ticket if it is to be used by another person, prior to the event.
5) It is illegal to smoke inside the premises. Anyone found smoking will be asked to leave the premises and will not be allowed to return. There will be no refund in this case.
6) We reserve the right to conduct security searches prior to entry and refuse admission. We reserve the right to refuse admission to, or eject anyone who, refuses to be searched, is in possession of any alcohol or illegal substances or, in our reasonable opinion, admission to the venue might risk the safety of any other visitor or himself, or affect the enjoyment of the event for other visitors or the running of the event (for example if the holder appears to be under the influence of drugs or is acting aggressively or anti-socially). No refunds will be offered to ticket holders in these circumstances.
7) No dangerous or hazardous items may be brought into the venue. We reserve to right to refuse entry, or eject, any visitor in these circumstances.
8) No food, beverages (including alcohol) or illegal substances may be brought into the venue. Only food and drink purchased at the venue may be consumed.We reserve to right to refuse entry to, or eject, the ticket holder if they are found to be carrying any of the aforementioned items.
9) As visitors to the venue, ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed and/or sound recorded for broadcast and/or publication, without payment.
10) Visitors to the venue bar must be over the age of 18 .
11) Any ticket holders under the age of 18 must be accompanied to the event by a ticket holding Adult.
12) ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball, reserves the right to cancel an event due to insufficient numbers, in which case an alternative date will be offered or if no alternative date can be arranged in a reasonable timescale then a full refund of monies paid will be made. We shall have no further liability to you.
13) ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball, does not accept any liability and shall not be liable for any refunds for non-completion of any event due to circumstances beyond our control.
Entertainment and performance
15) The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. photographic and recording equipment may be used for Personal use only and not for commercial gain.
16) If you experience any problems during the course of the event, please contact the events manager or a volunteer helper or a ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball Founder as soon as possible so that the issue can be resolved prior to, or during, the event.
17) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to exclude or to limit in any way any liability which ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball, may have in regard to negligence or for death or personal injury to any person caused by their negligence, for fraud or other wrongful act or omission.
18) Under no circumstance will ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball, be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense, which was not reasonably foreseeable at the time the ticket was purchased or which was not directly attributable to any act or omission of ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball.
19) ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball, will not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or any wasted expenditure in excess of the face value of the ticket.
Although the Website uses encryption security software in areas where on line payment details are accepted, the security of information and payments transmitted via the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Any loss incurred or sustained by any User who transmits information by means of e-mail or other Internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by such User and in no event shall any such loss in whole or part be borne by Danielle Tucker, ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball and Eva Tucker Brighter Future Fund or its agents.
The ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball, Danielle Tucker shall not be held to be in breach of its obligations hereunder nor liable to the User for any loss or damage which may be suffered by another party due to any cause beyond its reasonable control including without limitation any act of God, fire, storm, flood, lightening, disease, strike, trade dispute, act of terrorism, any act or omission of government or regulatory bodies or communications operators.
– If any provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
– These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between Danielle Tucker, ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball and Eva Tucker Brighter Future Fund and the User and supersede all other (prior or contemporaneous) communications and proposals, whether electronic or written, between the User and Danielle Tucker, ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball and Eva Tucker Brighter Future Fund.
– Any failure of Danielle Tucker, ‘In the Stars’ Charity Ball and Eva Tucker Brighter Future Fund to exercise or enforce any of its rights under these terms and conditions shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such rights or operate so as to bar the subsequent exercise or enforcement or any such rights.
The terms and conditions and the use by the User of the Website shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the Website and/or any transactions.